A Book I’m Reading – At Your Best
My friend Carey Nieuwhof has a fantast new book out called At Your Best: Hww to Get Time, Energy & Priorities Working Your Favor. This is a fantastic read. Carey does a great job of reminding us that while we have 168 hours in the week, not all hours are equal. There are hours that we are at our best. There are hours we are at our worst. And there is the in-between. Carey helps you sync doing what you are best at when you are at your best.
Overwhelmed. Overcommitted. Overworked. That’s the false script an inordinate number of people adopt to be successful. Does this sound familiar:
● Slammed is normal.
● Distractions are everywhere.
● Life gets reduced to going through the motions.
Tired of living that way? At Your Best gives you the strategies you need to win at work and at home by living in a way today that will help you thrive tomorrow.
Influential podcast host and thought leader Carey Nieuwhof understands the challenges of constant pressure. After a season of burnout almost took him out, he discovered how to get time, energy, and priorities working in his favor. This approach freed up more than one thousand productive hours a year for him and can do the same for you.
At Your Best will help you…
● replace chronic exhaustion with deep productivity
● break the pattern of overpromising and never accomplishing enough
● clarify what matters most by restructuring your day
● master the art of saying no, without losing friends or influence
● discover why vacations and sabbaticals don’t really solve your problems
● develop a personalized plan to recapture each day so you can break free from the trap of endless to-dos
Start thriving at work and at home as you discover how to be at your best.
Laura took me on a day full of birthday fun on Saturday. We started the day with brunch in Midtown Atlanta at The Lawrence. Neither of us had heard of it before, but it looked trendy and fun. As it turns out, it was national cheeseburger day, so I tried their buger – The Larry – it did not disappoint! Imagine: Two 3.5 oz Beef & Pork Patties, American Cheese, Bacon, Pickles, Caramelized Onions, Lettuce, Larry Sauce, Mustard, coupled with garlic fries! So good!
A Powerful YouTube Video: Validation
A Quote from I’m Thinking About
Balanced people don’t change the world. Passionate people do.” — Carey Nieuwhof