A Workshop I’m Leading – Hero on a Mission
Living a meaningful life doesn’t happen by accident. We rarely drift towards a desired destination.
What if you could design you life and get out of the drift?
One tool that has greatly changed my life is developing a life plan. This tool has been so helpful that I will be leading a workshop that will help you write you own life plan. I will offer both in-person and online options. The workshop is called Hero on a Mission.
- What that means practically:
- You will know what to focus on
- You will know what to do, despite how you feel
- You will make progress every day on your life goals
- You will get enough done every day that you don’t feel like you are wasting your life
- Your life will make sense to yourself and others
- You will be living a story that makes sense.
You will no longer wake up in a fog. Everyday you go through your routine, you will feel that your life has a purpose, because it will.
- You will know where your life is going
- You will know why your life matters
- You will know what you are supposed to do next
- You will feel a deep sense of meaning
When we are done, you will see a massive return on the time you have invested. The learning you do will be fun and entertaining, and it will teach you to live your life in a way that makes you a Hero on a Mission. Get ready for the most productive season of your life.
Interested in getting more information? Click here.
A Helpful House Tool – BLACK+DECKER Handheld Vacuum
I’ve put off getting one of these for a while, but once I got one, I am glad I did. This cordless vacuum makes it easy to clean those little crevices in your home or your car. It’s light and easy to clean.
A Fun Resturant Experience – Iron Age Korean Steak House
We recently went on a double date with some dear friends. We wanted something fun and a little different. Iron Age did not disappoint.
Iron Age serves traditional Korean BBQ in an all-you-can-eat setting. You get to pick all the dishes you would like to try and they cook it in front of you. The food was delicious and the atmosphere was very cool.
If you are looking for something a little different, bring a good appetite and give Iron Age a try.
A Quote from I’m Thinking About
Big thoughts go nowhere without bold action.” — Gary Keller