This week’s Monday Mentions includes a book, dad jokes, and a great podcast.
What are you reading?
Written by New York Times bestselling author, Donald Miller, this book makes growing a small business accessible to anyone.
Running a small business is no easy feat. As a small business owner, it’s easy to get overwhelmed by the number of hats you have to wear to be successful. You started the business so you could share the product you love with the world, but logistics are getting in the way.
Donald Miller knows this frustration all too well. He faced the same challenge when starting his company. While he knew his time was best spent creating content for small-business owners, he was constantly being torn away to focus on things he didn’t understand. After several years of figuring it out, Donald has decided it’s time to share what he learned. In this book, you will learn:
- An easy-to-understand framework that can be applied to any business.
- How to navigate the ins and outs of finding and hiring the best candidates available to you.
- The best way to organize your company structure to maximize your skills and allow you to identify areas best handled by someone else.
- How to identify your and reach your key customers.
- Areas where you can increase capacity to better serve your customer.
- And much more.
Growing a successful business is not easy, but it’s not impossible. With the right guidance, anyone can expand their company and reach new customers.
Do you need a laugh-break today? You might want to check out this short video from my friends. What’s Forrest Gump’s password? Check out the video!
In a world full of anger, anxiety, and negativity, we could all use a positive word. Each week, co-hosts, Chuck and Julie unpack the integration of faith and psychology. With encouragement and truth, you can discover your best you.