Every leader (person) that wants to keep growing must make strategic shifts to keep from stalling out. Last year certainly proved this.
I picked up this book some time ago and finally started reading it — I can’t put the highlighter down. If you struggle with change, I’d encourage you to check this book out.
A masterclass led by internationally recognized leadership expert John C. Maxwell revealing the eleven shifts you should make over the course of you career to keep innovating, improving, and influencing others to the highest levels of success in today’s unprecedented business climate.
Change is so rapid today that leaders must do much more than stay the course to be successful. If they aren’t nimble and ready to adapt, they won’t survive. The key is to learn how to leadershift.
In Leadershift, John C. Maxwell helps leaders gain the ability and willingness to make leadership changes that will positively enhance their organizational and personal growth. He does this by sharing the eleven shifts he made over the course of his long and successful leadership career. Each shift changed his trajectory and set him up for new and exciting achievements, ultimately strengthening and sustaining his leadership abilities and making him the admired leadership expert he is today.
Among those leadershifts are the Adaptive Shift from Plan A to Option A, the Production Shift from Ladder Climbing to Ladder Building, and the Influence Shift from Positional Authority to Moral Authority. Maxwell gives specific guidance to readers about how to make these shifts in their own lives. Each one requires them to change the way they think, act, and ultimately lead so they can be successful in a world that never remains the same.
Chances are you and I will live about 4,000 weeks. What will we do with them? The 4K Weeks Poster is a powerful way to remind you to make the most of each day you have. It shows you how many weeks you’ve lived and about how many weeks you have left. It’s a practical way to practice what Moses prayed in Psalm 90:12, “Teach us to number our days…”
I purchased two of these posters. I have the large on at my church office and the smaller one at home. I also have a digital version of this as the background on my phone screen.
This is a small but mighty little flashlight.
- The I5T EOS is a tail switch EDC flashlight powered by a single AA battery with an amazing max output of 300 lumens.
- It features a double helix body knurling for attractive appearance, unique style, excellent ventilation and solid grip.
- It is equipped ith a high-performance LED paired with a PMMA optic lens producing a soft and balanced beam for comfortable use.
- It also features dual direction pocket clip for multiple carrying options such as a pocket, backpack strap or hat brim as a headlamp in seconds for hands-free experience, making the flashlight incredibly convenient to take with you everywhere.
- Smooth and easy operation: The tail switch features a built-in spring, making the pressure smooth and just right; Embedded with small pearls silicone surface, the switch provides an anti-slip pressing experience.
A Quote from I’m Thinking About
Change or die.” – Thomas Edgley